on Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 09:59:22PM -0400%, Theo Van Dinter said:

    theo> found the bug, fixed the bug for 2.60.

thanks!  i'll start reporting spam again after i upgrade to there.

in the meantime, my bayesian database is contaminated with 75 spam
messages which were recorded as ham because i reported them.  how can
i keep my spam data, erase my ham data, and start training with ham
from scratch?

sincerely,

| jeff covey [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pobox.com/~jeff.covey/ 410-869-8088 |
|     But is about winlinux, i mean i just want to put on linea a server     |
|     on winlinux                           -- freshmeat.net contributor     |