On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 12:18:39PM -0400, jeff covey wrote:
> in the meantime, my bayesian database is contaminated with 75 spam
> messages which were recorded as ham because i reported them.  how can
> i keep my spam data, erase my ham data, and start training with ham
> from scratch?

I think someone else has already responded, but you should be able to
pump those messages through as spam and have it do what you want.

I'm not sure if it will actually work since there's no message-id in
those messages, but ...

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"By golly, I'm beginning to think Linux really *is* the best thing since