I received a report of an FP in bigevil. The domain was
playaudiomessage.com. A quick google shows tons of hits in
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings. It had been my hope the bigevil would be
ZERO fp. However I'm not going to let the fact that a domain may be used 90%
by spammers and 10% by legit sway me now.

Even going to www.playaudiomessage.com should raise eyebrows! Nice reporting
feature they have on the site, huh?

So I'm going to go the way easynet did. (No not shutdown!) I'm going to
leave them in until they clean up there act. When I see no reports of spam
containing there URL for a certain period of time, then I will remove. I've
started a small list of these to check on in a few weeks.

So if you receive a legit email with this domain hitting bigevil, I'm not
sorry. Do a search under "groups" in google. Take those results and feel
free to report them to playaudiomessage.com. But by the looks from their
website, they don't want to hear from you anyway.

They stay.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin