On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 09:18:45AM -0500, Adam Denenberg wrote:
> Thanks Theo i will try that.  Any idea why these tokens wont expire
> though?  I learn a lot of spam each day and still nothing and my DB just
> keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Not without that extra debug output. :P

The problem is likely to be that your tokens are by in large either too
new or too old, and so a proper atime can't be determined for expiry.
The extra debug info will tell you if that's the case or not. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Chip Salzenberg sent me a complete patch to add System V IPC (msg, sem and