Could you explain what an "Argyle killfile" is. I would prefer you explain how you think it would lead to further complacency and more mindless reporting and I will tell you how that wouldn't be the case. It is you that says it will lead to it, please tell me how. Paul Coleman "Argyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]... > Paul Coleman wrote: > > OK, What I am suggesting would not foster mindless reporting. > > Please try to read and understand my suggestion. > > Obviously, I'm an ignoramus who can't read plain English. > > Perhaps you would like to explain how your suggestion would not lead to > further complacency and therefore more mindless reporting. Please use > small words. > > In the meantime I'll be considering the ramifications of an Argyle > killfile. > > - Don D'Minion - _______________________________________________ SpamCop-Help mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Robi
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake petet
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Robi
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Argyle
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake @>-->-->--
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake @>-->-->--
- [SC-Help] Are they innocent (was Re: Emba... me
- [SC-Help] Re: Are they innocent (was Re: ... AllenC
- [SC-Help] Re: Are they innocent (was Re: ... michael lefevre
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Gary Henderson
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
- Re: [SC-Help] Re: Embarrassing mistake Paul Coleman
