RW wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Looks cumbersome and error-prone. I'm inclined to scrap it and stick
> with the mailto link.
>
> Richard
It is "cumbersome and error-prone". However, I prefer the options of 'checking'
or 'unchecking' the recipient boxes presented on the web page form.
Will forwarding the email to SpamCop allow me the choice of 'unchecking' an
abuse recipient if for some reason I feel they should NOT receive a complaint?
Will forwarding the email to SpamCop allow me the choice of 'checking' the box
if I feel the email addy in the spam text is valid and SHOULD be reported to the
email admin?
Also, I'm a freebie user and I'm registered under my hotmail account (which I
use as my Usenet identity), I use Yahoo! for my personal email account. I'm not
sure forwards from my Yahoo! account would be accepted by SpamCop since that
user name is unknown to them.
hobo
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help