Spam Fighter wrote:
> Holy cow, no offense, but do you REALLY believe that? Politicos
> are USERS, not knowers, and simply don't know, care, or have any
> idea where to look if they did care. They must be educated about
> spam's reality and workings because they do not live in the real
> world of e-mail or spam in any fashion whatsoever except for a
> VERY select few! Cripes, they don't even type their own e-mails!
> They thrive by picking up buzzwords, adding them to their
> rationalization expertise, and spew that out into a PR mission to
> keep themselves elected. THAT is why we must contact them with
> our opinions! Most in congress have little to no idea of the
> actual spam problem.
>
> |
> | I think most in Congress are fully aware of the spam problem.
> |
I said it, I believe it. Politicians aren't stupid.
Let's see, spammy donates to his slush fund,
anti-spammers . . . doubtful they do the same.
Now who get's a vote in their favor?
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help