<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9c9g75$rot$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9c9g75$rot$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> > Email account - ISP believes issue is resolved... No appeals
checkbox?
> > From: "Sue Morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >P.S. I was going to post the tracking URL as help, but I see that
SpamCop's
> >tracking URL does not match the parse results I received when I did the
> >actual parse. The e-mail addys aren't even _mentioned_ in the tracking
URL.
> >Not sure why that is, seems like the tracking URL is incomplete if it
> >doesn't show everything it found in the original parse and the status
> >thereof?
>
> After reporting, SC does not retain the msg body. So the tracking URL can
> now show only header info.
Back in the past, SC used to add to those headers something like:
Found link: http://www.example.com/gimmeyourmoney
Found link: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
When you looked at the main tracking URL those found items had links to
their respective trackings, as follows:
http://spamcop.net/sc?track=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com%2Fgimmeyourmoney,
and
http://spamcop.net/sc?track=spammer%40example.com
However, as with any tracking URL, they are not actually the result of the
original parse, just a request for SC to parse that item again.
--
jlr
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help