Oh yes, that is true.  Perhaps SC could be changed to retain and show the
original parse output (and hang on to the original headers if that's still a
requirement for something).  I have often found that going back to a
tracking URL produces a different result than the original parse.  I would
prefer to see what I had originally... but perhaps I'm in the minority
(again).
--
Sue Morton


<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9c9g75$rot$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9c9g75$rot$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> >    Email account - ISP believes issue is resolved... No appeals
checkbox?
> >   From: "Sue Morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >P.S.  I was going to post the tracking URL as help, but I see that
SpamCop's
> >tracking URL does not match the parse results I received when I did the
> >actual parse.  The e-mail addys aren't even _mentioned_ in the tracking
URL.
> >Not sure why that is, seems like the tracking URL is incomplete if it
> >doesn't show everything it found in the original parse and the status
> >thereof?
>
> After reporting, SC does not retain the msg body.  So the tracking URL can
> now show only header info.


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to