OK I think we've come round again. :>
It *would* be better if SpamCop gave me with the tracking URL the same items
on the page that I had before -- I don't care if it parses again or not
(although to me, ideally, it wouldn't unless requested to do so). Problem
is, SC doesn't store every item it located on the tracking URL. One the
original parse is done, it's lost (unless I pay fuel to parse the same spam
again).
I wasn't suggesting e-mailing the parse page as a substitute for tracking
URL's, but in addition to. And the entire parse page wouldn't need to be
posted to .spam unless the questionable item(s) only appeared on that medium
and not on the tracking URL.
Hope that makes more sense,
--
Sue Morton
"michael lefevre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9cfq3o$h2i$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cfq3o$h2i$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> "Sue Morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9celme$2cs$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9celme$2cs$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > Are you sure it would be overkill? After all, my original post in this
> > thread was regarding the lack of information in the tracking URL... I
> can't
> > get back to the parse information about the e-mail addys in the body of
> the
> > spam.
>
> er... i'm sure what i was saying was overkill would be overkill, but i'm
not
> sure we're understanding each other... :)
>
> i just that it would be better if you got emailed (or presented with) a
URL
> or URLs that would bring up the parse page(s) again, rather than emailing
> the entire parse text to you... takes up less bandwidth and less space,
and
> it's easier to pass URLs around... much easier to post (and then read)
> something with a URL, than to copy and paste 200 lines of parsing info and
> read that in a news post...
>
> michael
>
>
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help