<< I have had one guy reporting me to everyone that I spammed him. I got
his name from my ffa page from trafficwave, according to their rules I
can send them emails for 12 days. When they sign up at an FFA they agree
to receive email from the owner. I was send just two email out then I
would delete the email addresses. >>

Does the ffa site you use do confirmed opt-in? I've used ffanet.com
before and they make people confirm their address before they post their
url and the confirmation only lasts 1 week. If you don't have to confirm
your address anyone could put anything in.

I thought I liked ffanet but their spammer members completely destroyed
it for me. In their tos it says you can't send anything to addresses
that are over 14 days old and I'm still getting stuff over 4 months
later.

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to