Having just been spammed at almost EVERY email address at our domain by monsterhut and 
reading the mass of replies from PaeTec I have a few questions....

Could someone please spill a cup of VERY sugary coffee on the server? or pull out the 
wrong lead perhaps?

I would not accept such behaviour from a spammer. The law is full of loopholes and the 
restraining order will not cover everything!  If a spammer exploits them then so 
should the ISP.  Any non PaeTec people prepared to go visit and trip over a lead? - or 
a friendly electriciand to connect the server to 450v by mistake?  

Send the tech support on holiday if need be so that no-one's available to fix the 
problem!

"We're sorry that your server is not functioning.  All of our staff are busy at the 
moment with a legal case."

"I'm sorry but we can't identify the problem at the moment we will fix your server as 
soon as possible"

btw is this PaeTec stuff for real?
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to