Just a reminder, Mike's main complain-- the dependency on specific versions
of boost, which are often maintained differently for each distribution-- was
remedied in the current TPP series (4.3), which contains a copy of boost
source code and transparently builds the relevant necessary components
during the TPP build process.

-Natalie