hey brian,

nice to hear from you too and also thanks for picking up on this :-)
according to xmlwf the modified.mzXML is valid.
i uploaded both, original.mzXML and modified.mzXML to
ftp.systemsbiology.net/incoming.
it would be great if you guys could spare some time to help me with this as
i am completely clueless about what i am doing wrong.

cheers,
andreas