You probably need to do 2 separate analyses for your M/L, and H/L ratio. As
far as I know, there is no way you can do triple-SILAC in TPP environment.
Maxquant is the only free tool you can try, since it runs in a desktop, it
is slow, but try the 64-bit version if possible.
Mascot also support triple-SILAC, if your data set is not too huge, just
merge all files while searching, the Mascot will report triple-SILAC ratios
automatically. An upgraded choice is to add the Distiller module for better
raw data conversion and downstream MS1 quantitation.
hope that helps.

SunSun

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM, Brian Hampton <bhamp...@my.abrf.org> wrote:

> I haven't had the opportunity for a triplex quant expt. but from my usage
> of ASAPRatio for duplex quant., I don't believe it would have that
> limitation.  Have you tried ASAPRatio?
>
> Brian
>

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM, kshitiz tyagi <tyagi....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A very big limitation of TPP at the moment. MaxQuant, unfortunately seems
>> to be the only option to process triply labelled data and maxquant is very
>> slow for big data sets. We often have to break up our analysis into 3 pair
>> wise comparison. it will be great to have an XPRESS version that can do
>> triple label quant.
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Pitter <pit...@interchange.ubc.ca>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> as far as I'm aware there's no straightforward way to quantify
>>> triplex-SILAC or triplex-dimethylation data within the TPP.
>>> Has anyone found a workaround (other than using MaxQuant)?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Pitter
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> --