Hello,

I'm working to adopt a new build of the TPP for LabKey Server. It looks
like that TPP 4.6.2 added tpp_models.pl to the xinteract workflow. It
appears to be conditionally executed as part of PeptideProphet execution
(it's wrapped in a check for getIsInteractiveMode()), but always invoked
for ProteinProphet. For our usage, it would be great to have both usages
conditionalized, so that we don't introduce a dependency on Perl.

Is this something that might be considered? I'd be happy to submit a patch.

Thanks,
Josh