Alejandro,

I just had a look at this because I was going to add a long overdue minor
update to the XPRESS cgi viewer and saw that I also couldn't see the images
also on my linux install.  Assuming you're building from source, edit out
the following line:

translate_absolute_filesystem_path_to_relative_webserver_root_path(szImageLink);

in the file:

src/Quantitation/XPress/XPressPeptideUpdateParser/XPressPeptideUpdateParserMain.cpp

See if this fixes your problem with the XPRESS cgi viewer.  The logic
behind the 'translate_absolute...' function (which is in
src/Common/util.cpp) doesn't make any sense with how I have my webserver
and data paths setup so I'll need to chat with whoever implemented it to
see how it can be changed to be compatible.  If commenting out that line
works, do the same for line 1416 in the following file and see if that
works for ASAPRatio.  (I haven't tested this myself.)

   src/Quantitation/ASAPRatio/ASAPRatioPeptideCGIDisplayParser/
ASAPRatioPeptideCGIDisplayParserMain.cpp

Good luck.

Jimmy