Actually instead of editing all of the various source files that call this
translate_absolute_filesystem_path_to_relative_webserver_root_path()
function, just edit src/Common/util.cpp and put a "return;" on line 1206 at
the head of the function to effectively accomplish the same thing.

Hopefully one of the other devs will chime in with a better solution.