Hi David,

I really think the mzML was converted from a raw file. But I think I
understand the problem. I am using msconvert through the GUI since I am not
a fan of Dos, and I just realized that one of the default parameters is

*"titleMaker <RunId>.<ScanNumber>.<ScanNumber>.<ChargeState>
File:"<SourcePath>", NativeID:"<Id>"*
Could it be the root of the problem ? However when I remove it it
automatically reappears in the parameter file...
Am I forced to use command lines ?

Cheers,

Thibault