Hi Monica,

Thanks for reporting the bug. I have a fix for the source tree, but sourceforge
is having problems right now. You can add the fix manually, though, by going
into CProteinAmbiguityGroup.cpp and changing:

sprintf(dbid, "%s_%d", baseRef, proteinDetectionHypothesis->size());

sprintf(dbid, "%s_%d", &baseRef[0], proteinDetectionHypothesis->size());

Cheers,

Mike