Hi Kamal, glad you got subversion working. Odd that  svn:// did not work
but http did, but that’s fine, they are equivalent for this purpose.

The error messages in your attachment look like what you would get this
these yums were not run:

sudo yum -y install libstdc++-static

sudo yum -y install glibc-static

You probably need all of the packages I listed in the previous message
downthread. Can you check to see if those were installed?

Thanks,

Eric