Dear Phillip,
Can you please explain why I am getting this message
during Xintreact processing. although its hase in the last processed all
data.

running: "C:/TPP/bin/InteractParser
"/tmp/a04564/params/Arvind/interact.pep.xml" "SF2.mzML.gz.pep.xml"
-L"7"" file 1: SF2.mzML.gz.pep.xml
Unknown .gz file. Only .mzML.gz and .mzXML.gz allowed. No file
loaded.WARNING: cannot open data file
c:\TPP\data\Arvind\TMT_saliva_6plex\SF2.gz in msms_run_summary tag...
unrecognized extension .gz, trying .mzML ...WARNING: CANNOT correct
data file c:\TPP\data\Arvind\TMT_saliva_6plex\SF2.mzML in
msms_run_summary tag...
Unknown .gz file. Only .mzML.gz and .mzXML.gz allowed. No file
loaded.WARNING: cannot open data file
c:\TPP\data\Arvind\TMT_saliva_6plex\SF2.gz in msms_run_summary tag...
unrecognized extension .gz, trying .mzML ...WARNING: CANNOT correct
data file c:\TPP\data\Arvind\TMT_saliva_6plex\SF2.mzML in
msms_run_summary tag...
 processed altogether 28219 results

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:55 AM Phillip Wilmarth <pwilm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sud,
> Here is a Comet parameters file with the TMT tags set as static
> modifications (see bottom of the file):
>
> https://github.com/pwilmart/Metaplastic-BC_PXD014414/blob/master/comet.params
> The tags are +229.1629 Da on the peptide N-term and on lysine residues. I
> have an open source pipeline that uses Comet and supports TMT labeling:
> https://github.com/pwilmart/PAW_pipeline
> There are also many other resources at my GitHub site for TMT analyses.
> Cheers,
> Phil
>
> On Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 9:30:16 PM UTC-8 kumarsu...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone please hare with me The *"comet search parameters for TMT
>> 6plex labeled tryptic peptides*???
>> It will be a great help.
>> Regards,
>> Sud
>>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/af6d08ea-6eb3-475a-ae09-589b37ecd6fcn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/af6d08ea-6eb3-475a-ae09-589b37ecd6fcn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing
with new eyes. — Marcel Proust

Dr. Sudarshan Kumar
(B.V.Sc.& A.H., M.V.Sc., PhD.)
Scientist
Animal Biotechnology Center
(Proteomics and Cell Biology Lab.)
National Dairy Research Institute Karnal, 132001
Haryana, India
Contact No 09254912456
URL www.ndri.res.in
Orcid Id: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9816-4307