Hi Sudarshan,
I don't use the TPP much. It looks like InteractParser is trying to read a
file it can't understand or a file that does not look like a valid type of
file. mzML are converted RAW instrument files. Comet reads those and
creates pep xml files with the search results. Those are usually the base
name of the mzML file with the .pep.xml extensions (i.e. SF2.pep.xml). The
command line is trying to read a file called SF2.mxML.gz.pep.xml. That
looks odd to me. Maybe one of the TPP experts can help?
Cheers,
Phil