Dear Pete, thanks for this update.

However, trying to install the new builds I received the following message:

$ conda install anaconda-client
Using Anaconda Cloud api site https://api.anaconda.org
Fetching package metadata ........Error: Could not find anaconda.org user
osgeo

*Jefferson Ferreira-Ferreira, **PhD Candidate *

*Geographer*

*Ecosystem Dynamics Observatory <http://tscanada.wix.com/ecodyn> -
EcoDyn/UNESP*
*Department of **Geography *
*Institute of Geosciences and Exact Sciences** (IGCE)*
*São Paulo State University (UNESP)*
*Rio Claro, SP - Brazil*