Hi Julien, Antoine,

So, let me see if I have this right in terms of the different
versions/translations and a proposed SPDX identifier, etc.

Canonical version is French (http://artlibre.org/) - LAL-1.3
- the English translation (http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/) would be
considered the same license, thus use the same short identifier, as would the
Portuguese (http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/pt/) and Polish translations
(http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/pl/)

Do I have that right so far?

Then there seems to be a LAL-1.2 in
- French http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/licence-art-libre-12/
- Spanish http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/es/
—> should these be considered the same license for matching purposes?

and then what of this Italian translation with no version number:
http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/it/

And a version 1.1 in German (only)??  http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/de/

Thanks for your help with this!

Jilayne