Le 17/03/2016 06:27, J Lovejoy a écrit :
> Hi Julien, Antoine,
>
> So, let me see if I have this right in terms of the different
> versions/translations and a proposed SPDX identifier, etc.
>
> Canonical version is French (http://artlibre.org/) - LAL-1.3 - the
> English translation (http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/) would be
> considered the same license, thus use the same short identifier, as
> would the Portuguese (http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/pt/) and Polish
> translations (http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/pl/)
>
> Do I have that right so far?

Hi Jilayne,

yes ! You're right.

> Then there seems to be a LAL-1.2 in - French
> http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/licence-art-libre-12/ - Spanish
> http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/es/ —> should these be considered the
> same license for matching purposes?

Yes too.

> and then what of this Italian translation with no version number:
> http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/it/

It was the 1.2 (updated).

> And a version 1.1 in German (only)??
> http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/de/

Very soon a 1.3 version will be translated.
As soon as it will be on-line (I think next week) I'll inform you.

> Thanks for your help with this!

Thanks again Jilayne for your attention.
Hope evrything is all right now.

All the best

antoine

(yes Julien, it was the Portuguese translation...)

--

antoine

KeyID: 0x56ADE90A