On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 05:48:07PM -0500, g...@sourceauditor.com wrote:
> Please let me know if you know of any issues with the preview
> website that could potentially hold up the release.

I'd really like to have obsoletedBy exposed [1] to downstream
consumers.  For example, obsolete-license suggestions in Ruby are
blocked by the lack of stable, canonical access to this data [2].  If
we can get that information exposed in the next week, I think it's
worth pushing the release back.  Otherwise, I guess we'll survive for
a few more months without it ;).

Comparing the license-list-data diff between v3.0 and the current
31f52f1, I have two minor concerns:

* There seems to be missing <p> around the first lines in html/*.html [3]
  html/0BSD.html seems to have lost a <br/> on its first line [3]

* While GPL-3.0-only [4] and GPL-3.0-or-later [5] both have isFsfFree
  true, the deprecated GPL-3.0 [6] and GPL-3.0+ [7] have it false.  It
  looks like I need to add the deprecated + identifiers to the fsf-api
  repo, but that repo *is* currently showing GPL-3.0 as libre:

    $ curl -s https://wking.github.io/fsf-api/spdx/GPL-3.0.json | jq .tags
    [
      "gpl-3-compatible",
      "libre"
    ]
    $ curl -s https://wking.github.io/fsf-api/licenses-full.json | jq
'.licenses.GNUGPLv3 | {tags, identifiers}'
    {
      "tags": [
        "gpl-3-compatible",
        "libre"