Hi Adam

Great start on the Wiki. Note that there are some efforts in IETF for
enhancing what can be done at the TLS layer for authentication which
would enable the same mechanism to be used not only for HTTP, but for
SMTP, POP3, IMAP ...

Also, most REST implementations have a process for acquiring a token,
and then including that token in the XML message. What do you think
of tweaking the existing OpenID Authentication response so that the
RP returns a token for use in later calls?

-- Dick