i am currently in negotiation with a private military contractor that both
funds artists that promote the official
NATO narrative and also assassinates artists that 'create effective counter
narratives'

they have been active in NATO war zones, but are now targeting uk domestic
population with the creation of the
National Security Communications Unit"

...And you're talking about this on an essentially open forum? Might that not
being a bit of a sticking point in
negotiations?

i am always honest about my interactions with security services - this is why i am currently out of gaol

if you are going to defeat imperialism, you have to know how it functions, but not become a functionary

in the same way we are incrementally co-opted, we have to push back in small steps making sure we are not corrupted

You do know that Abstract Expressionists were given no hint that they'd been co-opted by the CIA?

i find that hard to believe - anyone whose profession is truth searching develops a nose for deception

"i personally know someone who has ordered the execution of creatives working
in NATO occupied territories producing
anti-western messages

people like this are now working in the uk"

Wow. Do you let Zerohedge know about this? Did you get it from there?

i know this from personal experience