> When I run "modem_run -m -f /usr/local/bin/mgmt.o", I
> have to wait a certain amount of time (1min) and then
> I have no error messages, even not the common 
> 
> "usbdevfs: USBDEVFS_BULK failed". The second green
> light of the modem flick then stop flicking. Then the
> "pppd call adsl" (what gives no messages).
> 
Did you see the message where synchronisation speed is show?

...
> --------------------------------------------
> bigbang:~# cat /proc/bus/usb/devices | grep Product
> --------------------------------------------
> S:  Product=USB OHCI Root Hub
> S:  Product=Speed Touch USB 
> S:  Product=Back-UPS ES/CyberFort 500 FW: 4.0.I USB
> FW: d1
> S:  Product=USB UHCI Root Hub
> --------------------------------------------
> 
Try without UPS connected on USB?

> --------------------------------------------
> bigbang:~# cat /proc/pci
> --------------------------------------------
> PCI devices found:
...
>   Bus  0, device   1, function  2:
>     USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82371AB PIIX4 USB (rev 1).
>       IRQ 9.
>       Master Capable.  Latency=32.  
>       I/O at 0xd800 [0xd81f].
>   Bus  0, device   1, function  3:
>     Bridge: Intel Corp. 82371AB PIIX4 ACPI (rev 1).
>       IRQ 9.
>   Bus  0, device   9, function  0:
>     Ethernet controller: Intel Corp. 82557 [Ethernet Pro 100] (rev 8).
>       IRQ 9.
>       Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=8.Max Lat=56.
>       Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe5000000 [0xe5000fff].
>       I/O at 0xd400 [0xd43f].
>       Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe4800000 [0xe48fffff].
...
Try not to share IRQ9 with other devices


Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        

Reply via email to