Hi,

I've installed speedtouch-1.2b2 for debian and the modem_run script
tells me to send you this:
Nov 14 18:40:09 faerie modem_run[2385]: Firmware information
(CRC:0xa5ad83d5, Size:9, Unknown revision - Please report the CRC and
size with the revision number to [EMAIL PROTECTED])

as for the revision numner I'm not sure where to find it, I downloaded
the upgrade for windows for the alcatel/thomson speedtouch usb 330 adsl
modem, and this is where I got the alcaudsl.sys file from.

I cannot use this file btw, as I get usb transfer errors when modem_run
tries to upload it to the modem.

I have to use the old version of that file provided on my Wanadoo
(France) installation CD.

and with that old version I get about 100 "CRC error in an AAL5 frame"
per minute with a very bad transfer rate.

Do you have any idea where to get the latest alcaudsl.sys supported by
modem_run ?
-- 
Stéphane Epardaud


Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        

Reply via email to