Hello Gilles, Stef,

> Beware that on the new V3.0 of the windows driver alcaudsl.sys does not
> contain anymore the firmware. It's KQD6P2.eni (761 389 octets) like in the
> files available for download but biger. KQD6P2.eni does not work well with
> the user mode driver (I don't know for the kernel driver).

 Please apply the patches that I submitted via sourceforge and earlier 
through this mailing list as well. I have been using them for months and 
they do fix these CRC errors, due to some changes in the byte counting.

 An older version of this patch can be found at 
http://home.hetnet.nl/~ottolander/speedtouch/speedtouch.html . I will soon 
make the new (trimmed) patch and a spec file available for the latest 
version.

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!
End all weapons of mass destruction.


Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se d�sinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        

Reply via email to