> I have to use the old version of that file provided on my Wanadoo
> (France) installation CD.
>
> and with that old version I get about 100 "CRC error in an AAL5 frame"
> per minute with a very bad transfer rate.
>
> Do you have any idea where to get the latest alcaudsl.sys supported by
> modem_run ?
> --
Its should work with alcaudsl.sys  packaged on windows V1.6 or the
firmware.bin from a MAC driver.

Beware that on the new V3.0 of the windows driver alcaudsl.sys does not
contain anymore the firmware.
It's KQD6P2.eni (761 389 octets) like in the files available for download
but biger.
KQD6P2.eni does not work well with the user mode driver (I don't know for
the kernel driver).

when looking at this V3.0 driver, I saw a new version of 330 with a
different revision
%Avens.ADSL.330%=alcaudsl.Install,USB\VID_06b9&PID_4061&REV_0200 ;Alcatel
ADSL adapter 330 <=old know version
%Avens.ADSL.330%=alcaudsl.Install,USB\VID_06b9&PID_4061&REV_0400 ;Alcatel
ADSL adapter 330 (SACHU3) <=new version with a different firmware ZZZLP2.eni
(774 192 octets)

It is crazy how Thomson like friendly name for firmwares.



Liste de diffusion modem ALCATEL SpeedTouch USB
Pour se désinscrire : mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

        

Reply via email to