I am surprised about
"Dmesg shows: ugen0: ALCATEL Speed Touch USB , rev 1.10/0.00"

I had think for the 530 that Rev 3.00 would be displayed.
This is according to the windows .inf file.
This file don't know about a Rev 1.10 modem if I remember well

<snip>
> >Problem:
> >
> >The problem is Initialisation. After booting OR when I type: modem_run
> >-f /usr/local/libdata/mgmt.o -m , I get the same consistant error
> >message:
> >
> >pusb_endpoint_open: couldn't open end point /dev/ugen0.5: Device not
> >configured.
> >
> >Can anyone help?

I am unsure it will make a difference but did you try with
modem_run -a /usr/local/libdata/KQD6P1.eni -f /usr/local/libdata/KQD6P2.eni

- m option is deprecated and useless

Gilles