Hey!

Am having a problem with my kernel! when i recompile it enabling support
for all the bits i should do i reboot it and when i try and boot into
the new kernel it kernel panics and tells me it can't see /root and
tells me to amend it to the correct path. when i boot into the default
kernel it's pointed at / being root and has no problems. Anyone have any
ideas? am running RH9

Gaz

--
Garry Atkins-Coolman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel: 0870 246 02**
Fax: 0870 133 12**
Mob: 0783 010 38**

It's not reality that's important, but how you perceive things.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses using Norton AntiVirus