Hello RUAUDEL,

RF> I made some RPMs to deal with this problem, but the kernel I made is
RF> based on the original Fedora kernel which is a bit older than yours.
RF> Here is the address :

RF> http://grumz.dyndns.org/ADSL_FC2

I have been seen, your rmps.

You  are  using the kernel version of the speedtouch driver if you see
the file:

etc/ppp/peers/speedtch

lcp-echo-interval 10
lcp-echo-failure 3
noipdefault
defaultroute
user "username"
noauth
noaccomp
nopcomp
noccp
novj
holdoff 4
persist
maxfail 25
updetach
usepeerdns
plugin pppoatm.so
8.35

The part:

plugin pppoatm.so
8.35

is for the kernel version of the driver. The file
/usr/lib/pppd/2.4.2b3/pppoatm.so  is  for  the  kernel  version of the
driver.

Remenber that exist two versions of the driver:

Usermode:    http://speedtouch.sourceforge.net/
Kernelmode:  http://linux-usb.sourceforge.net/SpeedTouch/

Please run: "lsmod" on your machine and see the column "Used by"
if you have a 1 your are using the kernel version

--
Best regards,
 Jorge                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]