I know that I'm using the kernel version. I made RPMs to simplify the
installation of the speedtouch modem on FC2 to allow others not to spend
many days trying to get their adsl connexion working like I do. I never
configure the user space kernel so I don't know what it is needed. But I
just try to help you with the knowledge I have. Sorry If I made you lost
your time because I give you bad solution. I thought that my solution
can give you some clues to make your config works but It seems that I
was wrong. Sorry about that. I hope somebody else can help you because
finally it seems that I can't.

Good luck,

Regards,

Fred