Hi,

That might come from the behavior of LaTeX engine.
As a adhoc way, you can give a hint to LaTeX engine with following notation:

.. tabularcolumns:: |p{1.0cm}|p{1.0cm}|L|

========= ======== =======================================================
Tag       Required Description
========= ======== =======================================================
columns   No       Columns of the content to return. Each content listing
                   has a set of defaults columns that make sense for that
                   particular content type. By default, these columns are
                   returned in addition to what was requested here.
xquery    No       A  xquery
filter    No       Return files containing the specified filter string

I will file this as sphinx issues, and will continue to investigate how to
avoid without hinting.

Thanks,
Takeshi KOMIYA

2011年9月8日木曜日 5時48分36秒 UTC+9 Alan Evangelista: