It looks like Komiya Takeshi already mentioned this, but here is a more
complicated example.

.. tabularcolumns:: |>{\RaggedRight}p{\dimexpr 0.3\linewidth-2\tabcolsep}
                    |>{\RaggedRight}p{\dimexpr 0.5\linewidth-2\tabcolsep}
                    |>{\RaggedRight}p{\dimexpr 0.2\linewidth-2\tabcolsep}|

The above says the following:

   - It will be a table with 3 columns -- yes this needs to match the
   columns you have in your table or you will get wierd LaTeX build errors
   - The table cells are left justified (>{\RaggedRight}), this is optional.
   If you leave this part out, you will get a justified column.  Note that
   depending on what role/directives you use in the table cell, it still may
   not wrap (eg, :file:, :samp:, ``...``).  The p{...} tells it that it is
   a justified cell with the dimensions.  See for more
   - The first column is 30% of the available space, the 2nd is 50%, and
   the 3rd is 20%.  Adjust the values to what looks good.  These do NOT need
   add up to 100%, if they add up to .5, then the table will only use 50% of
   the space available to it.
   - The pipes tell it where and how many separators to use.  In the above,
   there is a vertical column line around ALL cells.  You you put two pipes in
   (||), then it would be a double vertical line.