Kevin Rhodes wrote:
> 
> Since my Herald is going off to a loving new home in NY, and I sold a
> couple other members of the fleet, I just had to buy another car. So I went
> for a sportscar that is about as opposite of a Spitfire as possible - a
> 1969 Saab Sonett V4! :-) Even smaller than a Spitfire, but just as cute and
> a lot more usable in bad weather. Anyone on this list have experience of them?
> 
> Kevin Rhodes
> Westbrook, Maine
> Freddy the Spit
> Buttercup the Sonett
> 

I love the Sonnett!  When I was in college, I was a mechanic for a foreign car shop 
that sold both Fiats and Saabs.  No need to wonder which one I
preferred!  That little Ford V4 is really pretty sound and the free wheeling device is 
unique!

Great acquisition!

Joe

///  [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
///  Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
///  Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.

Reply via email to