In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Kevin Rhodes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes >Since my Herald is going off to a loving new home in NY, and I sold a >couple other members of the fleet, I just had to buy another car. So I went >for a sportscar that is about as opposite of a Spitfire as possible - a >1969 Saab Sonett V4! :-) Even smaller than a Spitfire, but just as cute and >a lot more usable in bad weather. Anyone on this list have experience of them?
Not with a Sonnet, but I do have a Saab: a 1989 9000S. I wish I didn't. > >Kevin Rhodes >Westbrook, Maine >Freddy the Spit >Buttercup the Sonett Surely that should be "Shakespeare the Sonnet"? ATB -- Mike Ellie - 1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV Carly - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671 The Saab - 1990 White Saab 9000S 753CC5508K1005725 /// [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list /// Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] /// or try http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool /// Archives at http://www.team.net/archive /// Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED] /// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.
