At 11:09 AM 6/21/02 -0700, Joe Curry wrote:
>Douglas Frank wrote:
>> 
>> Joe Curry wrote:
>> 
>> >
>> > I love the Sonnett!  When I was in college, I was a mechanic for a
foreign car shop that sold both Fiats and Saabs.  No need to wonder which
one I
>> > preferred!
>> 
>> Ya know, I always wondered how anyone could work on one of those things,
>> through that little trap door of a hood (bonnet)!
>
>
>I can't speak to that since my experience is, "They never Break!"  :)
>
>Joe

I can.  The simple answer is you DON'T!  To really work on almost anything
you have to pull the hood.  Not too difficult, takes about 10 min to 
undo the bolts and everything.  Then 2 men to lift the whole front clip
off.

John



John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Va. Beach, Va                  Phone:  (757) 495-8229

48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget  65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire     71 Saab Sonett III
        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

///  [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
///  Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
///  Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.

Reply via email to