With the incredible difficulty the original bolts were, I decided to just buy 
all new ones, plus the plastic bushings. Some of the bushings were really 
difficult to get off. The original bolts were almost seized, so I bit the 
bullet and put in a $200 order in. Mind you, part of the $200 was for shipping, 
and some other things. 

Hopefully the weather will improve a bit, and with the newly installed garage 
heater, I can get the garage temp up to a workable degree to take a stab at the 
thrust washers. Oh boy is that going to be fun.
> 
> You should be able to clean up and re-use the special nuts and bolts from the 
> soft top frame, I think.

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to