In a message dated 11/21/2006 7:27:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So the  answer to your question is "How much self discipline do you  have?"




Dave ,
I have none of that!  I know from past experience that things come  apart 
"Real Easy". Then take some time.  Someday before I am done the  Spit will get 
the NOS Frame.  It is all painted up "Carmine Red" and ready  to go.  Of course 
it was painted 7 to 8 years ago!  Not urgently  required yet.  
I hope to see the tops of the TR3B Frame this winter.  That will keep  me 
busy. Strip and Powder Coat or Scrape and spray with Rustoleim will be the  
question?  I bet that one will be down for a few years. 
Happy Turkey Day to All,
Darrell  

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===  This list supported in part by The Vintage Triumph Register
===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
===  http://www.team.net/the-local
===  Edit your replies!

Reply via email to