And now at 18:14 I just heard the old buzzer come back after the counting
ended.....and also some music in the background....and then a brief data
burst....now back to the counting, over and over, "adin, dva, tri, cheteriy,
pyat, shyest, cyem vocem, dyevat, dyesat," 1 -10 over and over.....then the
buzzer again.....some microphone feedback and then music.....the
buzzer.....over the course of the past 5 minutes it seems to keep switching
transmissions.