From: Zack Widup
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 2:52 PM
To: Shortwave Spy Numbers Stations
Subject: Re: [Spooks] Does anyone know the frequencies for HAARP?

this list

I know they have actually been transmitting music as a part of their
experiments recently (Luxembourg Effect). Perhaps what was being heard was
an ionospheric distortion that is due to the Luxembourg Effect?

I haven't heard them; I have been without an HF antenna since I moved to a
new home over a year ago. My yard is full of trees and criss-crossing wires
and I still haven't figured out how to put up an antenna.
:-(

73, Zack

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net