Ae we talking about the first evening or ?  during the Luxembourg tests I
assume since you mention the two frequencies. If you can pin the date and
time down -  I have 800 khz Perseus recordings of the first and last
evenings and most of the 2nd but only during the Luxembourg portion.  I
certainly didn't notice any anomalies but am curious....

Don
VE6JY