From: Alexander Vainshtein [mailto:alexander.vainsht...@ecitele.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 7:28 AM
To: John E Drake <jdr...@juniper.net>
Cc: draft-hegde-spring-traffic-accounting-for-sr-pa...@ietf.org;
spring@ietf.org; z...@cisco.com; rob...@raszuk.net; m...@ietf.org; Ext -
ruediger.g...@telekom.de <ruediger.g...@telekom.de>; adr...@olddog.co.uk;
Michael Gorokhovsky <michael.gorokhov...@ecitele.com>
Subject: RE: [spring] [mpls] redux: Special purpose labels in
draft-hegde-spring-traffic-accounting-for-sr-paths

John,
Looks like a very interesting proposal.
Please note that GAL and GACH would not (hopefully) affect ECMP (if it is used
on the label stack hashing) while the proposal in draft-hegde by and of itself
does not guarantee that: the reserved label would be skipped, but the ID
“labels” could be taken for real labels by the hashing function...

Regards,
Sasha

Office: +972-39266302
Cell:      +972-549266302