+1.

I have been following this draft from its -00 revision. The current revision
has resolved most of the issues I (and others) have been raised (e.g.,
elimination of excessive options).

>From my POV, in its current state the draft meets two basic requirements for
>the WG adoption:

1.       It addresses a real and relevant problem, namely the MPLS Flow
Identification problem discussed in general in RFC
8372<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8372> and scoped to SR-MPLS LSPs in this
draft. Specifics of SR-MPLS include the need to provide end-to-end liveness
check that is one of the requirements explicitly specified in Section 2 of RFC
8355<https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8355>.

2.       It provides a reasonable (from my POV) approach to  solution of this
problem.

I also concur with Stewart's comment about strong similarity between the
approach taken in this draft for SR-MPLS and generic work in progress on
synonymous flow
labels<https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfl-framework-04> that has
been already adopted as a MPLS WG item.  To me this is yet another indication
that the draft should be adopted.

My 2c,

Sasha

Office: +972-39266302