From: spring [mailto:spring-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Martin Vigoureux
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 4:25 AM
To: spring@ietf.org
Cc: 6...@ietf.org; int-...@ietf.org; bruno.decra...@orange.com;
<rtg-...@ietf.org> <rtg-...@ietf.org>; Rob Shakir <ro...@google.com>; James
Guichard <james.n.guich...@futurewei.com>; Joel M. Halpern
<j...@joelhalpern.com>
Subject: [spring] Leadership change

WG,

Rob had decided to step down as chair some time ago. There hasn't been any
formal communication on that so I'd like, first, to thank Rob for his work and
dedication to the group. Thank you very much Rob.

Since that time, I have been actively looking for one (or two) person(s) to
replace him. This has proven to be a very challenging endeavour!

But it has finally came to an end.

I am pleased to inform you that I have appointed Jim Guichard and Joel Halpern
as co-chairs of SPRING WG, alongside Bruno.
Thank you Jim, Thank you Joel, and thank you Bruno.

Martin
as AD for SPRING